Env Details :
Oracle EBS version 12.1.3
Windows 7 Prof SP1
Java installed 8.151 - 32 bit installed in the path C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_151\bin\javaw.exe
IE - 11
Needs to check the following if your forms did not open and asks every time to install the 7 u65 version of jre.
1. Install the 32 bit 8.151 version of JRE though you the 64 bit version of windows 7.
2. While installing , Right click -> Run as a Administrator.
3. Give necessary permission for java folder to the users as well to run and execute - If it is not there.
4. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_151\bin -> Right click on Java, Javacpl, javaws -> Compatibility -> Run this Program in Comatibilty mode and select Win 7 asnd check privilege level as Run as Administrator. And change setting for all users as well.
5. Control Panel -> Java -> General -> Settings (under Temporary Files Settings) "Delete Files".
6. In the internet explorer 11 , navigate to settings –> Compatibility View Settings . Then add Domain name in the URL(ex: saravana.com) using Add this website option.
7. Navigate to settings –> Internet options –> Security -> internet -> and Change the Custom level to minimum and change the option Enable XSS filter to Disable and Use Pop-up Blocker Disabled. Also make the ActiveX controls to enabled.
8. Now Try to open the forms.